Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lost

I don't know where I'm going,
Or what I'm supposed to be doing
Maybe I should take some Claritin so I can see
Where I'm suppose to be
Actually I would rather take some Vicodin
So the pain would just numb away
I think I'm just lost on my journey
Getting sidetracked by all the commotions and distractions
When I should be focusing on the main point and goal
But instead I've fallen deep into this hole
Is it the presence of all the weed and alcohol
Is this the root of my fall?
Na, it's probably something deeper
I mean, this all can't possibly relate to her
When in parallel everyone is doing the same
What the hell am I talking about
I think I'm just lost and confused.

1 comment:

  1. heyyyy sweetieee. its okay. i was once lost and very confused. but things will come clear sooner or later. i feel you :)

    ReplyDelete